» K38 Forum Menu

Go Back   RESCUE WATER CRAFT ASSOCIATION » Big Wave Surfing PWC Safety

Old 09-13-2017, 06:11 AM
Sergeant

Default Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale for sale to the students.The men

Police in Berbice on Thursday were able to nab two of seven men who were in a school compound selling and preparing drugs for sale.The police after receiving constant reports of hooliganism and vandalism at the Vryman?s Erven Secondary School in New Amsterdam have decided to up the ante against those who use the school premises for their nefarious activities.On Wednesday the Police were invited to the school to the Parent-Teacher Association meeting. *The large gathering was addressed by Deputy Commander of Police B Division Senior Superintendent Errol Watts among others from the education sector,NCAA Hockey Jerseys, teachers and parents.According to Watts he and his ranks were involved in all aspects of the discussion that took place. He stated that they were appalled at some of the things they heard.Watts stated that he committed the police force to do whatever is possible within the law to assist.On Thursday,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, the police led by Watts,Evan Engram Jersey, swooped down at the school and true to form they encountered seven men at the back of the building preparing the marijuana (rolling into joints) for sale to the students.The men,Throwback Jerseys, upon seeing the police made a dash for it,NFL Jerseys Discount, disposing of the drugs in the process. The police gave chase and two were nabbed. The men in their haste to getaway abandoned five bicycles,Andrew Franks Dolphins Jersey, some of which were stolen from the cycle shed in front of the school and ridden by the men to the back of the building,Bobby Orr Jersey, despite the presence of security.The two men are in custody and are expected to be charged shortly.
Old Today, 12:33 PM
Sergeant

Default Air Max Sh

Professionals within the public health sector are better poised to serve patients having been exposed to training offered by the International Training and Education Centre for Health,Cheap Jerseys USA, Guyana (I-TECH).I-TECH,Cheap NFL Jerseys, on Friday, brought the curtains down on its programme which saw several young professionals gaining needed training and measures being put in place to enhance training curriculum.Some of the documents that were handed over to the Ministry of HealthThe I-TECH programme was premised on the need to have a world in which all people have access to high quality compassionate, and equitable health care.* As part of its plan to transition its operation over the Ministry of Health I-TECH handed over its products and inventory to the Ministry of health and is expected to continue full pace ahead.According to Minister within the Health Ministry, Dr Bheri Ramsaran,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, ?The process has already started and we are anxious that the good work done will be smoothly integrated into what we are trying to achieve? We don?t treat diseases we treat patients? and a significant number of young doctors have been able to enjoy this training.?I-TECH has existed in Guyana for the past six years but is set to come to an official end next Thursday having completed its mandate which was guided by the need to coordinate and ensure high quality training in HIV/AIDS care and treatment according to national policy and international standards.And according to Dr Ramsaran it was in fact very opportune that the I-TECH sought to render its support to Guyana because a group of young people who had just graduated were able to benefit considerably.?The Ministry of Health is very particular about wanting to give them continuous professional progression?we are reaching out to other organisations that provide technical support so that they do not stagnate.??I know they have responded well to the training and I see the rigorous evaluation that was done in the mentoring programme and I have already made this known that we would be happy if our other partners were so rigorous with their evaluation.?According to Minister Ramsaran,Cheap Jerseys From China, some of the Ministry?s technical partners are ?a bit paternalistic. They tell us all the nice things about the people who they are training and sometimes I wonder if we speaking about the same person??He revealed that the matrix that was presented by I-TECH of each person trained saw each person being analysed for their strengths, weaknesses and their potential, which according to the Minister ?is the way to go.?He pointed out,Cheap Jerseys Authentic, too,China Jerseys NFL Wholesale, that the Ministry anticipated that there will be similar evaluation in other areas of endeavour as it relates to training programmes. He noted that the contribution and the approach of I-TECH,Cheap Air Max 90, including work ethics is one of the things that he expects will remain with some of the young doctors who participated in training sessions.?We now have to consolidate that and make sure it is sustained; Address some of the concerns??The I-TECH,Cheap NFL Jerseys, programme according to Minister Ramsaran was aimed at creating such a capacity that when ?we let go of the life line we would be able to swim for ourselves?That is indeed so and we have already started to do that.?